Friday, June 20, 2008

I am BAck people!!

Yes I'm back!! I'm sooo tired after four days of traveling and singing and more stupid stuff I am back!!... So, like actually i came back yesterday night like around 6.50 like that then i went straight to tuition then went back to auntie's house then ate there then we went back home lor.. So when i reached home i went to the bathroom and like took my bath coz like we didnt have the time and place to take a bath. Of course in the morning got take bath la before leaving the resort but after that we were just in the airport.. so there wasn't any time to take bath..But the important part is we had FUNNN!!

YES!!!! I had soooooo much FUN!!! I made new friends and experience new stuff, i went up a rumah ulu and dunno what rumah again..saw lots of weird and interesting stuff..and almost got killed,kinda, and got embaressed, ate a lot.. laughed a lot, cried once..hehe..urmmm, got pissed a lot of times, and NOW I MISS THEM SOOO MUCHHH!!!! seriously!!


But sadly we lost.. but at least we didn't get last..hehe.. we got number 4 or 5 or 6..dunno owh..everyone was curious about the trophy teacher Roziah reaceived was saguhati or just something else.. So like we're not sure what number we got.. So , the winner is Perlis...and IT IS SO NOT FAIRR!! their song is like sooo not a puisi song!! Their song is like a rockie+blueie+jazzie song..everyone was like teasing them when we went back to our rooms..but, it's not really their fault coz it's not them who did the scoring and judging!! IT"S the judge 's fault!!! okay, nevermind.. i'll just forget about that.. haih...



I'm sooo tireddd!!! Oh ya, firstly i want to thank Siew Ru for accompaning me and being there for me when i needed a friend and much more...I also want to thank Jed for taking care of me ahh...us rather..he really took care of us girls..which is soo funny coz like his younger than us so like watev! his mature which is gud NOT LIKE SOMEONE!!! stupid perv!!! Anyways, he was very kind and caring..so thank you..oh ya! and thank you for always waking us up early in the morning.. really appreciate that..haha..erm, same for Hafiz..really took care of us.. like a big bro..HaiqaL..urm..thanks for ah.. ahh... thank you for ah.. layan-ing me when we were in the airplane.. haha.. and lastly thank you TEACHERS for guiding, teaching, and taking care of us!! So, lastly..THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH RITE NOW!!! ='(..

So like that's all for today.. I'm still sleepy.. so like im gonna sleep rite now..so, GOOD NIGHT!!
GOD BLESS!!
mUAHXXxx!!!!
TATA..



No comments: