Sunday, June 8, 2008

Allooo everyone...Yup! today is Sunday and tomorrow will be the start of a new day in school.! haha..not! but I am happy that school is starting tomorrow..I know I'm weird..I LoVe school..well, sometimes..So like, this morning i went to church then ate lunh in Island Gardeen then we saw aunty Pin Ching there!! then we went homee..oh ya, did i mention i ate Ko Lo Mee..It's tasty...yummyyy..hekhek...then we went home..So like , im bored..there's nothing to do.. Oh ya! and my mum put m on a diet..I started a few minutes ago..She was like "Lisa's im worried for you..yada yada yada.."
So like, I can't eat any carbohydrates or anything
sweet in other words I'm on a non-carbohydrates and non-sweet diet! Yup..it's gonna be tough this few weeks..Lemme list down the food and drink(s)i LOVE to eat and drink..

Chicken
Nasi lemak
Cake
Sometimes noodles

Pizza
ahh..pork!haha

more chicken
bread

soy bean
milo

neslo
apple juice
more apple juice
and more apple juice
and more chicken

and more pork!
and the list goes on..


So like I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE to eat..oviously..You can see from my size..haha..XD
So, the reason she's putting me on this diet one, i'm going to Kuching for that stupid competition so she wants me to lose some weight and two bcoz..well, im FAT..duh~~

SO like, let me just stop talking about how fat I am..haha..So, like rite now I'm in my brothers room and he's like sleeping..so like here are some pictures of him sleeping!!! muahahaha..I am evil hahaha..




Okay so like that's all for today..i Need to do my homewrok..haha..tata
God Bless!
Muahxxx!!!

No comments: