Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lalala...

Oh my chicken!! It's been soooooo long since i've blogged... well, hmm..where should i start? My goodness.. there's soo much too tell.. well, i'll start by telling,erm...oh!! d guy i like now knows that i like him..so like now, he's asking me if i wanna kaple.. but i have no idea if i should say yes or no.. em, and emm..now his like kinda mad at me coz.. urm...coz... actually i have no idea why his mad at me.. but oh well!! guys.. saja mo dpt attention..

Erm..let's see what else?? urm... oh ya!! 3 MORE DAYS TO PMR!!!So like, im kinda freaking out right now.. And also kinda stressed.. coz like em.. i have lotsa problems!! Which i don't wanna mention.. and em... ah.. i think dats all i wanna say for today.. hmm.. oh ya!! em..ahh..nothing...

Oh ya!! and ermmm... i cut my hair... now my hair looks like audrey's hair..and her hair looks like my hairr... LOL.. weee.~~~





cant really see it.. butt.. yep! dats my hair....


I love me shayang..... I LOVE **** sooooo much.. actually im kinda confused.. but i'll get over it soon.. hopefully.. hmm.. I LOVE ME SHAYANG.....

k la, dats ol for today... till next time( which will b after my PMR) Love ya peeps out there..
ahaks!!

Muahxxx!!!
God is love >..

No comments: